Effective date: May 09, 2019
Felix Peters (“us”, “we”, or “our”) operates the https://www.felixpeters.me/ website (the “Service”).
Information Collection And Use
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you.
Types of Data Collected
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Cookies and Usage Data
We may also collect information how the Service is accessed and used (“Usage Data”). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
Tracking & Cookies Data
- Session Cookies. We use Session Cookies to operate our Service.
- Preference Cookies. We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
- Security Cookies. We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
Use of Data
Felix Peters uses the collected data for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain the Service
- To notify you about changes to our Service
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so
- To provide customer care and support
- To provide analysis or valuable information so that we can improve the Service
- To monitor the usage of the Service
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
Transfer Of Data
Disclosure Of Data
Felix Peters may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- To comply with a legal obligation
- To protect and defend the rights or property of Felix Peters
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
- To protect against legal liability
Security Of Data
The security of your data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service (“Service Providers”), to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services or to assist us in analyzing how our Service is used. These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
Links To Other Sites
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 18 (“Children”). We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Children has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
We also use Google Analytics reports to evaluate anonymous data to
- demographic characteristics (e.g. age and gender) and interests of our website visitors; and
- regarding the success of our advertising on other websites (e.g. number of impressions, clicks on ads) that we receive via third-party cookies or similar technologies and process in Google Analytics. The third parties have obtained this information through interest-based advertising. We also use this anonymous information for targeting and retargeting purposes in order to provide content tailored to your interests, including advertisements, on our and other websites or to have it provided by third-party providers (in connection with the use of third-party cookies).
Deactivate Google Analytics
Further information can be viewed on the website: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout bzw. unter http://www.google.com/intl/de/analytics/privacyoverview.html (general information about Google Analytics and data protection). We would like to point out that the code „gat._anonymizeIp();“ has been added to our website Google Analytics to ensure anonymous collection of IP addresses (so-called IP masking).
If you only want to disable or change Google Analytics to display content that matches your interests, including ads, you can change your settings for the Google Display Network in Display settings
- By email: firstname.lastname@example.org